Alone in the Dark Illumination is a horror, shooting game that takes place in a town called Lorwich which has fallen prey to the darkness. One of the four heroes battles with armed forces and the significance of illumination to defeat the foes, which are hordes of monsters that emerged from the ambit of nightmares to disarray the land? This game portrays a dark legacy with a terrifying horror-action emprise. Players can travel through dynamic environments that are packed with bloodthirsty beasts as well as the monsters that await the scourge. Read further below to know more about this game and embark on a journey where risk lurks in each shadow.
About this game
This survival game is available in five different languages with a great interface, full audio, and subtitles. These languages include English, Italian, French, German and Spanish. It is available in single-player mode only and can be accessed on platforms Such as PlayStation, Microsoft Windows, Game Boy Color and Dreamcast.
Alone in the Dark Illumination was released on June 11, 2015, and is a sequence from the series “Alone in the Dark”. It was developed by Pure FPS and was published by Atari.
Alone in the Dark Illumination players can choose four playable characters. That includes Theodore, Celeste, Gabriel Saunders, and Father Henry Giger. Players can experience two modes of gameplay such as a cooperative multiplayer mode and a single-player mode. Multiplayer mode works with up to four players who work together to solve an enigma in this action-horror setup. And in single-player mode, the player can face the enemies alone.
Certain characters use magical abilities and some weird firearms to battle the enemies. Players can level up with desultorily generated elements. This includes the locked doors, room layouts for the players to make a way out through a safety vault at the end of each level, and enemy locations. The main objective of this game is to fight off diverse enemies using firepower as well as create light sources for the players to lead the battle.
Features of this game
Certain features of this game have been briefed and detailed. These are listed below.
Team or solo gameplay
Players can team up with four characters or create a smaller team in the multiplayer or co-operative mode to battle through massive challenges whereas; players can even play as one of the characters to face this darkness-filled world alone.
- Emprise diverse environments
Players can interact with emphatic environmental puzzles which change the structure of the map and can advance with the player’s quest. Mysteries of the township Lorwich can be unearthed as well as the busted landscapes of Lorwich can be discovered by the player through multiple levels which contain four campaigns.
- Eldritch horror
This third-person shooting game is inspired and written by H.P Lovecraft which involves elements that might haunt your nightmares. These include the beings or creatures of beyond madness such as roof walkers, spawns, and shapes.
- Weapons and Maps
The four unique protagonists like the hunter, priest, engineer, and witch offer eccentric gameplay experiences for the players. It also involves distinct skills, weapons, and powers that are significant to unlock. Whereas the power of illumination is harnessed to create safe zones in maps and damage the opponents.
Players of all age groups cannot freely access the game as it may contain certain horrific elements or units within the game that are not suitable for players under 12 years of age. Yet, this game can be enjoyed by players above 12+ of age and can quench their thirst for an extraordinary action-packed adventure game.
Alone in the Dark Illumination PC Game Download
|Name||Alone in the Dark Illumination|
|Initial Release Date||
11 June 2015
|Publisher||Atari, Atari SA|
Survival horror, Third-person shooter
|Category||PC Games >Survival|
This download is 100% Free and Hosted on the Fastest Cloud Server.
How To Download Alone in the Dark Illumination PC Instructions
- Step 1: Click On Download Button,You will be redirected to our download page
- Step 2: Click On Download Alone in the Dark Illumination PC Button
- Step 3: Your Download Will Start Free Installer Officially Created From GamingBeasts.com
- Step 4: Download & Install The File & Then You Will Be Able To Install The Game
- Step 5: With Good Internet Connection, It Will Be Easy To Download The Game
- Step 6: After Completing The Installation You Can Enjoy Alone in the Dark Illumination PC For free
If you still face any problems or want to report any bugs please contact me.
Alone in the Dark Illumination – Minimum System Requirement
- OS: Windows 7 SP1/ Windows 8 / Windows 8.1
- Processor: Quad-core Intel or AMD processor 2.3+ GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 460 GTX or AMD Radeon 6850 HD series card
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 15 GB available space
- Additional Notes: Supported chipsets: NVIDIA 460 GTX or greater; Intel 4000 or greater. Laptop versions of these chipsets may not be supported. Updates to your video and sound card drivers may be required.
Alone in the Dark Illumination – Recommended System Requirement
- OS: Windows 7 SP1/ Windows 8 / Windows 8.1
- Processor: Quad-core Intel or AMD processor, 2.5 GHz or faster
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 580 GTX or AMD Radeon 6970 HD series card
- Additional Notes: Additional Notes: Supported chipsets: NVIDIA 460 GTX or greater; Intel 4000 or greater. Laptop versions of these chipsets may not be supported. Updates to your video and sound card drivers may be required.
Who developed this game?
This game was developed by Pure FPS.
When was this game released?
The game was released on June 11, 2015.
What kind of setup is displayed in this game?
A horror like set-up is displayed in this game.